Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hello there and Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday! You have Jeannie posting here this week from the Design Team and I am so happy to tell you that the sponsor of this week's sketch is none other than Bugaboo Digi Stamps!!  Jodie has created some of the cutest, most adorable and amazing images and there are so many to choose from that you'll want them all!  The Grand Prize winner this week will receive...7 digi stamps that value $21!!!
Everything That You Ever Wanted to Know About Bugaboo Stamps: As if raising five children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the world of papercrafting by opening an online store full of her illustrations. That was two years ago. Today Bugaboo Stamps is one of the leading companies in digital images, and we're still growing!  From seriously snarky to sugary sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects. Jodie works very hard to provide New Releases and Freebies every week! 

If your taste runs to rubber (and you know who you are), you can find Bugaboo Stamps stamps at Totally Stampalicious. And finally, join the Bugaboo Stamps DT for weekly challenges at Catch the Bug

Our links are:
Store : http://www.bugaboostamps.com/
Catch the bug Challenge blog: http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/



Here is this week's Sweet Sketch # 132-51: 

So before I show you what our own fabulous Design Team Diva's have cooked up, we have two gals from the Bugaboo Design Team's creations to show you.....

Aren't they wonderful?!!!  Thanks for joining us gals!

And here is what our Design Team has created for more of your inspirational pleasure:











~
 Our Grand Prize Winner for last week's Sketch is:

Congratulations! Please contact Arlana at sweetberrydesigns@hotmail.com to claim your prize! Be sure to grab your Grand Prize Banner along the sidebar to proudly display on your blog!

And to our Top 3!

1.  Brigitte #5

2. Troubledee #1 

3.  Sandy Beaches #12

Be sure to grab your Top 3 Banner on the sidebar!

To play along in the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge is simple:

1. Create a card using the sketch of the week. You may use any stamp or element you have to create your card, however if you have any Bugaboo Digi Stamp images, we'd love to see what you can do with them. 


2. If posting to an online gallery, please use Sweet Sketch 132-51.

3. Add a link on your blog to Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
4. Post your card along with the link.

5. Sign into Inlinkz and add a direct link back to your card on your site.

6. Be sure to **leave a comment here...we love hearing from you!
**You must do this to be considered for the Grand Prize.


19 comments:

  1. thankyou so much for my win..and for always visiting my blog and leaving such wonderful comments ~you are all just the best DT team ever!!!(well except the team i belong too , ofcause!!) :~)
    looking forward to joining in with your sketches in 1012!!
    many, many hugs
    vanessa xx(nessy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for picking me in the Top 3!!! I agree with Nessy, you gals are the best, I know that when I'm participating in your challenge, I will get your most awesome comments! I absolutely LOVE your sketch and wait impatiently every week for them. Thanks again
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow gals, our DT did it again!! What fabulous cards this week. Bugaboo images are sooo fun to work with. Thanks Jodi for your continued support. Thanks Jeannie for the fantastic post this week. We are all so busy right now. I hope everyone is enjoying all the hussle and bussle of the holidays. I can't wait until I have all my family here together. Have a blessed week everyone.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post this week, Jeannie! We always appreciate our DT who help out so much with SSW. Jodie, we so love your images and and have loved watching your grow during the past 2 1/2 years. Your images are the best and they just keep coming which we all love! This is one of my most favorite sketches from the past. Every card is truly amazing! Thanks for joining us from the Bugaboo DT, Lori and Cheryl. Congrats to our winners. Enjoy the last week and half until Christmas Day! Merry Christmas to all!
    Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeannie love your Post this week. Thanks so much for doing it. Sure is nice to have the design team that is so willing to help.
    Jodi really love your sweet images. Thanks so much always being so willing to sponsor us. Hope everyone is having a sweet time getting ready for christmas Thankso a wonderful design team. Your creations are so sweet this week. Can't wait to see players cards this week. Have a sweet day! Hugs Arlana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this sketch - thanks for the inspiring samples.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Thank you for picking me for the Top 3. This is the first time I have got a Top 3 and I am completely over the moon. Thanks for all the wonderful comments.

    Luv Jane XX (Troubledee)

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats ladies on your winning!

    another great sketch ~ and yet another fabulous week with fabulous creations by the dt! awesome work ladies! i'm glad i got to play along!

    jodi ~ lovin your images! just 'scrumptious'!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great sketch, SO glad I could take part.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi everyone better late than never. I'm having a big catch up this week and hopefully won't run out of time. Congratulations to our winner and our top 3 last week great work girls. To Jodie thanks for being an awesome sponsor I just adore your images they really put a smile on my face and I just adore working with them. Arlana love this sketch sorry I didn't use it last time last year. Jeannie thanks for a lovely posting and the design teams cards are fantastic as usual. It's so lovely to be part of a team that embrace what they are doing. Wishing everyone a wonderful week. Big hugs to everyone.
    Kathie SSW-DT
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun sketch and inspiring creations from the DT.. Thank You..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another wonderful sketch. Great samples by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome sketch again, lol!!! I just entered my card. Also, my sister-in-law put her card in #7, but her english is very limited and I'm leaving a comment for her (if that's OK with you gals?)
    Thank you for a great year of sketch!!!
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great DT cards. I always admire those Bugaboo stamps. Sorry I haven't been playing along the last few weeks- too much to do. Hopefully I shall have a bit of time off the soon and then can join in more x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for a fun sketch!! The dt did an awesome job on these.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Arlana!
    I'm your latest follower. I can't wait to have some fun playing with your sketches. Thank you.

    Venus
    http://weheartpapercrafts.blogspot.com/
    ven711@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for another great sketch. Whenever my mojo leaves me I know if I pop over here there will be a great sketch to get me going again. I won't be joining in with you next week as all my craft stuff has been packed away for Christmas so can I just wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete