Monday, March 22, 2010

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Bunny Hop Winners.

 We had so much fun and hope you did too. We have chosen our winners and the list will be posted here. Also check out individuals blogs. Email Arlana  at sweetberrydesigns@hotmail.com  and I will be in contact regarding prize.  Hope you hop on back on Wednesday for our new sketch.

SSW Grand Prize: Debs




Arlana ; Debs



Nancy: Rosie



Judi: Lisa



Rose: Genevieve



Sheri: Jenny T JR Creations



Jeannie: Deanne



Lisa: Melissa S



Donna: Jennifer



Melissa: Deanne



Terry: Deanne



Kym: Jennifer



Stacy: Jenny T JR Creations

 
Hope you have a berry sweet day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks ladies! How lucky am I??? I had such a fun time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Thank you I really enjoyed the hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you - I feel so lucky! What a fab start to the week :-) xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete