Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Twelve Sweet Weeks



Its so nice to see all the fun cards that my design team created this week. We came up with such a variety. The design team did such a great job. I know that Color Challenge week is hard for them. But they always seem to come through. This is Sweet Sketch 12 and Color Challenge 12 week. Can you believe we have been doing this for 12 weeks? Last week we added 9 new followers. We now have 75 followers and appreciate each and every one of you. We hope that you will play along and join us in all the sweet fun. We will be adding prizes very soon.
For those that want some sweet fun and want to play along, here's what you need to do. If posting to an online gallery, please use Sweet Sketch along with each weeks number.

1. Add a link on your blog about my Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
2. Post your card along with link.
3. Sign Mr. Linky and add a direct link back to your site.
4. Leave the design team a comment.

Arlana - Sweetberry Designs

Nancy - Mulberry Station

Judi -Sweet Bloomin Scraps
Rose-Pink Lemonade
Stephanie - Handmade Ceations
Kelly - My Bucket Overfloweth
Sheri-Papercrafty’s Creation
Pam-Stamping with Serendipity
Jeannie - Dragonfly Journey
Katie- Created by Katie
Teri – Teri’s Cards and Toppers
Lisa - Paper and Paw Prints
Liz –Liz’s Cards and Layouts
We are still looking for sponsors, so please e-mail me at sweetberrydesigns@hotmail.com. Be sure and tell anyone that you know.

I would like to thank all those who play along. It has been fun seeing your creations with my card sketches. Thanks so much to a wonderful design team and all their hard efforts to make this sketch site run.

We hope you will continue to join us and play along. Hope your week is filled with lots of sweetness.

Sweet Sketch Wednesdays Participants
1. Martha
2. Tina Hale
3. Stephanie S.
4. Tami Grandi (tamijo)
5. Juanita
6. Jackie
7. Lori
8. Lori (2nd try)
9. Momiji
10. Jen ~Go90feet~
11. dawnmercedes
12. Tip Top

Learn more about Sweet Sketch Wednesdays here.
Get The Code

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

13 comments:

  1. Thanks Design team for all the wonderful cards this week. I know my colors were a little challenging but everyone did such a great job. They all turned out beautiful. Thanks for the well wishes while I have been sick. Hopefully by this weekend I am much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlana,it was nice to talk to you for a minute last night. You do sound a little better. Try and get some more rest. The cards are beautiful this week. It is amazing how different everyones cards can be using the same sketch and colors. Great job, everyone!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards Ladies!! I love that Arlana challenged us to use these colors and it is so much fun to see what everyone came up with!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome sketch and great colors this week. Love all your samples!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone did an amazing job this week with the sketch and color challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used the sketch but not the colors- fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Tami used to Sketch bot not all the colors. I think this is a great skeich. I can't wait to see next weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, it's almost midnight but I thought I had better check things out on SSW. The cards are beautiful...so unique and fun. I love how the color of the cards look so different even though the colors are the same. Great job ladies and so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome challenge...thanks ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another wonderful sketch and excellent colour combo, thanks Arlana. The DT cards are amazing and look so good using the same colours! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. First of all, I wanted to say that I did the sketch, BUT didn't even notice the color challenge! Sorry about that, Ladies!! I really need to pay more attention! I get in to big of a hurry. :)
    Momiji

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for the wonderful sketch, but looking at it now, I messed up on the L/O. oops! :)

    ReplyDelete